"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Tribe has looked solid tonight in its 27th consecutive game against a .500+ team, they're 13-13 by the by.  Minnesota still to come this weekend.  I'll echo others and say that I'm pleasantly surprised with the way that Shelley Duncan has filled his role with this club and I, too, would welcome him back next year as a role player.  Shelley smacked another RBI double tonight and may just be the de facto leader in the clubhouse as the oldest player and the man at the head of the brawl last night.

I actually started this post to write about how Justin Masterson seemed to be showing a little more of a true pitching makeup this evening, but in the time it took to type the 1st paragraph he served up a mammoth dong to Big Papi and gave a quick walk to Victor.  He's done after 5+.  Same old.

P.S.  OSU picked by the media to win the Big 10/11/12 and TP the pre-season offensive player of the year.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment