"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whistle Stops

New Cavs unis.

Favre's back.  OMG, I'm so startled.

Expect the Braves to acquire Cubs 1B Derrek Lee sometime in the next 24 hours.

BYU football is going independent.

Tribe skipped Josh Tomlin's start to keep his innings down.  No injury is involved.

Brad Hawpe and Adam LaRoche have cleared waivers.

Andy rolls his ankle in Brazil, but, after much worry, the injury is considered "slight."

Montario Hardesty still injured.  We shan't see him against the Rams.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment