"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Music Video of the Day 10.24.2010

E has been carrying this blog. Updating daily, delivering non-naked women, beautiful, if rare rants. I figure I should give something back, especially since I've told our favorite German about the page.

So Trent Reznor (who got his start in the Cleveland recording scene) of NIN on hearing this cover of his baby:

"I listened to it and it was very strange. It was this other person inhabiting my most personal song. I'd known where I was when I wrote it. I know what I was thinking about. I know how I felt. Hearing it was like someone kissing your girlfriend. It felt invasive."

Also
" I pop the video in, and... wow. Tears welling, silence, goose-bumps... Wow. I just lost my girlfriend, because that song isn't mine anymore."



The song is a bit of a downer, so tuck your dick away safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment