"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not 4:20?

So, the NLCS game in Frisco has a scheduled first pitch at 4:19 EST this afternoon.  First off, I did not know this until mere minutes ago and, thus, I assume none of you did either.  Also, I'm sure this is your first destination for all things awesome and, thereby, you would have completely missed the game without this PSA.  Lastly, I find it odd to start a game at 4:19 and not a minute later.  After all, the Grateful Dead had their origins on Haight-Ashbury in San Fran.  They know about these things.

And don't forget the the Phils pitching coach is Rich Dubee.  ;-j

No comments:

Post a Comment