"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Monday, October 18, 2010

Santos Had Better Renew His Passport, Eh?

The word on the street is that the Indians' own Sandy Alomar Jr, of mid-90's glory and current first base coaching, is one of a handful of finalists for the Blue Jays' managerial vacancy.  Sandy has a 3rd interview scheduled for this week and is described as "a very strong candidate" for the position.  I would hate to see Junior go, but wish him all the best.  Also, it would further my insidious plan to fire Manny Acta after the 2011 season and bring John Farrell on to manage the Tribe to a bunch of championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment