"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Monday, November 22, 2010

Is That Sharon Stone?

Nope.  'Tis skier Lindsay Vonn.  Nice.

This is amusing to any NFL fan, especially those who have watched a few of these guys destroy all hope.

Shin Soo Choo is officially exempt from service in the Korean military.

POS Drew Sutton has been signed by the Red Sox.  Thank God.  Why do the Indians waste time on these stiffs?

Sadly, CF Jose Constanza was signed away by Atlanta.  I understand that he was made redundant by Ezequiel Carrera, but Jose has speed to burn and is the type of guy every team wants in the clubhouse.

Finally, look here for my debut in the Indians Inbox.  It's near the bottom.  My rant against Castrovince notwithstanding (can you believe that's one word?), it's mildly amusing to be on Indians.com.  I'll deal with his concerns with Goedert's bat next time.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your Inbox debut. castro seems like a guy that would be fun to booze with. and nice work on all the nips lately too.

    ReplyDelete