"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MLB Whistle Stops

Miguel Tejada signs with the Giants; 1-yr $6.5mil.  The dominoes are starting to fall and December is historically the busiest month for free agent signings.

Thank god that Javier Vazquez inked a 1-yr $7mil deal with the Marlins.  Now the Indians can't sign him.  I'm still hoping for Jamie Moyer. (Oops.  Jamie Moyer will have Tommy John surgery and will miss all of 2011.  He hopes to return for 2012 at age 49.  Must ponder plan c for the Tribe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment