"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Monday, January 24, 2011

Suicide Squeeze - Carlos Santana


3 comments:

  1. There's not a ton of reasons to look forward to the Indians 2011 season, but Santana is one of them.

    So is Grady and even AsCab. If they're healthy and back to their old form.

    Grady
    AsCab
    Choo
    Santana

    That would at least be a fun 1-4 to watch. Even if the 5-9 is horseshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't quote me on this yet, but I'm thinking that, if both Sizemore and a Kearns/Hafner platoon are both productive, this team can play .500 ball. I feel the bullpen is strong, Jason Kipnis will be in @ 2nd by July and Matt LaPorta will hit .280 with 20 dongs. But the starting pitching... Yeah, that's gonna be duct tape and Elmer's glue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They aren't a talentless team. Even the starting rotation has potential.

    If things break their way, they can at least play some competitive ball.

    But then, this team hasn't had anything go their way in a long time.

    ReplyDelete