"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fake Nipples

This is Alexis Bledel.  You may remember her from Gilmore Girls, or, hopefully, half-naked in Sin City.  Alexis is one of those ladies who never quite made the leap from cute to hot.  The fact that she still appears 15 is wearing a bit thin.  Anyway, from this pic you might suppose the Lexi is a bit chilly or that she's found herself upon a lonely road with frequent animal crossings.  ;-j  Upon closer inspection you will notice that there are two small vertical seams running up the undersides of her breasts to a point smack dab in the middle.  This is, and I am not kidding, designed to simulate erect nipples without putting the girl through the embarrassment of actually flashing her high beams.  This is, again not kidding, a trend in women's fashion.  Really.

Such asexual teasing falls into a disturbing pattern that I have found with the fairer sex.  Most girls (this is based on direct statements from a number that I have conversed with and additional extrapolation) want every dude on the street to want to have sex with them.  Nice.  I can dig it.  The issue is that they don't actually want to nude up with all of us guys, they just want us to want to.  Get it?  They want to irritate us.  This is the latest and greatest piece of evidence that the femmes are just bat-shit crazy.  Men want all of the chickadees to want to do the deed AND we would very much prefer the shades (and other things) to actually fall.  No muss, no fuss.

I can grasp the concept that, sometimes, the chase is fun.  Often, I agree.  The pea in my mattress is that there is no reason, in this age of decadence and consumption, for the status quo to be one of lies and aggravation.  Yeah.

I suppose that I will never truly understand women (shocker), but there is absolutely no way that anyone can convince me that there is a sliver of sanity involved in a thought process designed to frustrate and enrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment