"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just In From the Desert


Great use of $5mil.  I am so done w/ Grady Sizemore.  Oh, you didn't hear?  Out past Opening Day with some sort of vagina strain.  He pulled it whilst fielding a ground ball.  Although I would count Felix Pie, Fred Lewis, and Shelley Duncan as strong options to take his place (Michael Brantley can slide to center), do not discount the possibility of Matt LaPorta getting the nod in left.  Remember that Matty was primarily an outfielder before he was acquired by the Indians and this might be the random chance that gives him that last chance to succeed with this organization.

More in a bit...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment