"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Monday, February 27, 2012

Just In From the Desert

Casey Kotchman
Saddled with discomfort of some very coarse sand in his unnaturally dry vagina, Chris Perez will miss the next 4-6 weeks, putting his availability for Opening Day in question.  Perez pulled a muscle in his left side during his first bullpen session, admitting that he chose to go 100% rather than the 50% or 75% that the training staff recommended.  Noting that he could have chosen to heed medical advice and take it easy on day 1, Perez said "but that's not who I am."  Sheesh.

Vinnie Pestano will close until Pure Rage is ready.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment