"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison
"I have found that people who can successfully resist temptation invariably lead depressingly stunted lives." — C.D. Payne
"So don't weep for me now, my friends, because science insists that I have not died.
Energy just always changes state and I refuse to believe that human consciousness is the sole exception to this universal law."
- Mark Millar
"Do only butterflies die in flames? What about those devoured by the flames within them?" - E.M. Cioran

Friday, March 9, 2012

What Mediocrity Is Made Of

Get used to this.  Holmgren would rather have 86 mediocre players than one stud.  Chastise me if you will, but get rid of 'em.  I hear LA wants a football team.  I think that they just officially lost me as a fan that gives a crap.  We suffer through that abortion of a season and they won't step up and get the guy to make them better.  I can't wait for the stream of bullshit out of Berea about how it was "just too much" to bet on one guy (who shattered NCAA and combine records alike).  Nevermind.  I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment